What a year! 2017 is just about in the books and we’re not sure to be sad because this exciting year is over, or thrilled to see what 2018 brings! Maybe today we’ll reflect before we say goodbye to 2017…and then next week we’ll be in full 2018 mode!
2017 was a great year for AXIOM, just take a look at all our old blog posts! We’ve added new people, sponsored events, made new connections, put our knowledge out there, and learned new skills. Here are just SOME of our highlights!
- Last year we hosted the ice cream social and the popcorn break at the ATD New England Area Conference. In 2018 we’re the presenting sponsor for the whole conference! Come see us in March!
- We welcomed Frank Palma to the team in early 2017 and are looking forward to adding more to our dynamic team in 2018
- And once again, Congratulations to Jason! Jason Ruff became our first Executive VP last spring
- Speaking of adding to our team…we acquired Mindful Solutions last summer! We picked up a great set of instructors and clients in the construction field that windened our reach into new industries
- Last year we attended TICE as a Bronze sponsor, this year we’ll be platinum! Keep following our blog for more information about the session we’ll be running and how we can connect at this great show
- We added a new page to our website to highlight our growing Custom Solutions business. We focused heavily this year on providing the perfect solution for your organization by working with you to customize your learning plan
- A crowning achievement for many of us this year was completing the Certified Professional Training Manager’s course through the Training Industry. AXIOM’s leadership team are now certified CPTMs and it’s had a significantly positive impact on how we design custom solutions for our clients
- We’re extremely proud of our fearless leader, Herb Blanchard, for being featured in the Worcester Telegram & Gazette as the head of a fast growing local company, congratulations!
- We’ve started to branch out as a thought leader in the industry and are proud to share that we’ll be featured in the Training Industry’s spring magazine with our article called “The Learning Smoothie”. Stay tuned! In the meantime, we were invited by TI to be a guest blogger, here’s our article about leadership in the learning world
- Last but not least, community outreach is big for us and we’re always proud to say we participate in the Pan Mass Challenge every summer. Peter has completed the ride many times and we’re always there to cheer him on, donate to his cause or volunteer at the event. Keep Riding!
We can’t wait to see what 2018 brings for AXIOM. Thank you, to our friends and colleagues, for keeping up with us. We look forward to partnering, networking and growing with you in the future.
Happy Holidays to all, and most of all…HAPPY NEW YEAR!
-Have a thought on our blog post? Please comment below, we love to start new discussions!