Welcome to fall! It’s back to school time and not just for the kids. Adults need learning, too! We’ve been hard at work as usual at AXIOM, making sure we offer the best learning opportunities to our customers and friends.
So hard, in fact, we have a promotion to announce! Congratulations Jason Ruff, our new Executive Vice President! Great work!
The start of school may be busy on the home front but sometimes work can slow down. Take advantage of some free time by checking out our open MS Office classes. These are 90 minute events, a live instructor and online wherever you are. We have classes through the rest of September, all of October and November!
Looking for a new contracting position? We have open jobs right now that we’d love to fill, take a look and if you’re not the right fit, send this link along to someone who is! We do have other open positions, so check out our website, we’re always updating it! If you don’t see what you are looking for, contact us anyway. We’re happy to meet qualified candidates with a wide range of skills.
We’ve also got a lot of events coming up, some are workshops, webinars or networking events.
- Join AXIOM friend and partner Karen Hinds of Workplace Success Group for a workshop in Hartford, CT called “Networking for Fundraising Success”. Seats are still available so sign up today!
- Frank Spillers, another partner of AXIOM is offering a FREE webinar on October 5, called “Visual Design – Setting the Standard for Design Leadership”. This will be great for all of our UX/UI colleagues
- Peter Ward and Frank Palma will be attending the Elliot Masie show in Orlando October 22-25. It’s a great conference for learning professionals! Let us know if you’re going, we’d love to meet up!
- Peter Ward will be busy this next month, he’s also attending the ATD Leadership Conference in Washington DC October 11-13. Another great event to meet and learn from other L&D professionals
- Central MA ATD is offering a networking event on October 5: “Humanize your Virtual Teams”
- ATD Bay Colonies is offering an event on October 17 called “Exploration into Active Learning”
- ATD Greater Boston will be hosting a great event at the Dunkin Brands headquarters called “Donuts, Cider & Coffee: How we train teenagers, seniors and everyone in between at over 10,000 locations”. This one will be held October 11, space is available.
Great stuff going on at AXIOM, we’d love to see you at any of these events!
-Have a thought on our blog post? Please comment below, we love to start new discussions!