AXIOM’s friends and partners are always up to something good! Tomorrow David Hofstetter of the Hofstetter Group is hosting an event in Westborough called “The Five Behaviors Showcase”.
“Based on the internationally best-selling leadership fable, The Five Dysfunctions of a Team by Patrick Lencioni, The Five Behaviors of a Cohesive Team™ facilitates a unique learning experience that measures and develops the top five behaviors of a healthy, well-functioning team.”
At this showcase, you’ll learn:
- Insights from assessment data that you can apply to your own teams and organization
- Case-study stories from companies who have used The Five Behaviors framework
- An overview of The Five Behaviors model and how it can work for you
- A copy of Patrick Lencioni’s The Five Dysfunctions of a Team ebook
- A chance to win an autographed copy of The Five Dysfunctions of a Team
The event begins with continental breakfast and networking followed by an interactive presentation on July 19, 2017 at the Doubletree Hotel in Westborough, MA. Breakfast & Registration are from 9:00-9:30 am and the presentation goes from 9:30 to 11 am.
There are still seats available!
To reserve your seat at this event, contact David Hofstetter at email@example.com.
To learn more about The Five Behaviors™ program, click here.
-Have a thought on our blog post? Please comment below, we love to start new discussions!