Congratulations Eric Bloom! Eric is a friend of ours who has announced a major change in his business. What once was Manager Mechanics is now The ITML Institute! We’re happy for you Eric and hope to continue working with you in the future!
Here’s what Eric has to say about his new venture:
“Over the past few months we’ve been busy transforming “Manager Mechanics” into the “IT Management and Leadership Institute”. Our new website is www.ITMLInstitute.org.
This metamorphosis has changed us from a training company into an institute that provides training. This seemingly small mind shift, combined with significantly enhanced technology, has expanded our in-classroom and virtual training capabilities to now include the following:
- Pre-class surveys related to the training topic, allowing us to:
- Hone class materials based on student survey results
- Present the findings in aggregate back to the students to enhance class relevance and broaden student insights
- Online pre, during and post class assessments automatically producing individualized student results, suggestions and insights.
- Assessment types include: listening style, delegation, influence, change, communication style, time management, etc
- Aggregated assessment results (if done as class pre-work) could also be used (like the surveys) to customize/enhance classroom materials and discussions
- Post-class testing for certifications, certificates, individual student learning, etc.
- Four key training areas:
- One-year access to the ITML Institute Resource Library (Professional Member version) containing:
- Expanded “Business Partner Login Area”
- This login area is specifically designed for our business partners to help your sales people position and sell our classes
- This partner-only area contains the following info on each of our classes:
- Delivery options
- Ideal corporate customer contacts
- Corporate selling qualifying questions
- Corporate selling value statements
- Class positioning statement
I believe is that, during the sales cycle, these new and integrated training tools and capabilities will give us, when working together, a considerable advantage over our competition.”
Thanks Eric, and best of luck to you!
-Have a thought on our blog post? Please comment below, we love to start new discussions!