It’s been a busy few weeks for AXIOM Learning Solutions! We’ve had a great summer so far and hope you have, too. We’ve been really active getting our website going, upping our social media presence, welcoming new employees and even squeezing in some leisure activities. We know summer is a big vacation time so in case you missed what’s been going on with us, here’s a recap for you. Enjoy your August and let us know what you are up to in our comment section below.
- AXIOM launches new website! We spent weeks getting it ‘just right’ and we’re very proud of the results. This offers one-stop-shopping for all your Learning & Development needs.
- We hardly remember life without him….Our newest hire Peter Ward joined us and has gotten off to a great start. Click here for some background on Peter and a link to his page on our website so you can connect with him.
- Our Partners are amazing! Check out these two guest posts from our friends and partners Lauren Supraner, and Eric Bloom. Thanks for your expertise!
- We want to connect with you! Remember, we’re on social media now, so follow us! Let’s chat about industry trends, events, news and fresh takes on different types of learning.
- Fall is going to be exciting! We are working on some new blog posts that will have open enrollment classes for you, events we are attending, interesting guest posts and more. Stay tuned!
- And what’s summer without some fun…Congratulations to Peter Ward for completing the Pan-Mass Challenge. He has some great pictures on his website here. You can also make a donation to his team. If you do, AXIOM will too, we promise!
These are just a few of the things going on in our Westboro offices, it’s been a busy summer! Stay tuned for more!
Have a thought on our blog post? Please comment below, we love to start new discussions!