Despite these steaming hot temperatures up here in the Boston area, we know summer is on its last legs. We had some great summer vacations over the last few August weeks and hope you had some time to relax, too. We were glad to get some beach time in before the cool weather comes because we are already starting a busy fall here at AXIOM! We have some exciting things coming up and wanted to share some news, plus we wanted to post a few things you may have missed while sipping on that fruity drink at the beach!
- Interested in the newest Learning Technology? One of our partners, Kirsten Rourke will be attending the DevLearn conference in Las Vegas in late September. See here for information, the details on her classes, and where to register.
- Are you an Articulate expert? Are you looking for contract work in the Northern MA/ Southern NH area? Contact us, we may have some work for you!
- What about SalesForce ID? If you know your way around Salesforce, send us your resume, we may be able to partner with you in the future.
- Want to learn more about what we’re doing at AXIOM, and what we’re interested in throughout the industry? Follow us! We’re on Facebook, Twitter, and LinkedIn.
- AXIOM will be attending the ATD Meetings in Rhode Island, Maine and Massachusetts this fall. We support the ATD community and look forward to meeting more people who are as involved as we are! We hope to see you there!
September 15th – Understanding Generational Differences: Implications for Training Traditionalists to Millennials
Thanks for keeping up with us. We’d love to know what you’ve been up to! Comment below or send us an email at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Have a thought on our blog post? Please comment below, we love to start new discussions!