No doubt you’ve picked your apples, chosen your pumpkins and have probably simultaneously gazed at the foliage in awe while cursing the leaves on your yard. Welcome to fall! October is a fun month, and here at AXIOM we’re full steam ahead as usual. Here are some updates from us, let us know what you’ve been up to in the comments below!
- You know we love our ATD conferences! Say hello to Peter Ward at the ATD Bay Colonies Chapter November 12 event on performance consulting and learning evaluation. Learn more or register here.
- Also on November 12, Karen Stacey, of Kreative Learning Solutions and good friend to us here at AXIOM, is looking for people to join her at an event discussing “The Five Behaviors of a Cohesive Team”. To register contact Karen Stacey , 781-773-1233 or email@example.com
From Karen, “This team development program, based on The NY Times best-selling author Patrick Lencioni’ s The Five Dysfunctions of a Team and the powerful Everything DiSC® model has proven to change team behavior to deliver business results. I am excited to have Tolu Babalola joining us to share her expertise about this program and how it can change teams and organizations.”
- Have you visited our new web page yet? Open enrollment MS Office classes! Word, Excel, Power Point, Access, Outlook, SharePoint, all at your fingertips. Take a 90 minute class from the comfort of your own office or home. Take them online and hone those skills!
- AXIOM has a new partner, Mike Vikdal from Auslyn Group! Auslyn Group provides educational and consulting services for organizations looking to improve upon corporate processes to achieve higher levels of efficiency and effectiveness. From an education perspective, Auslyn Group offers industry standard and best practice framework education and certification courses. Additionally, in order to provide maximum value to the ITIL, COBIT and ISO courses, Auslyn Group has integrated experiential learning methods so that students can maximize their learning experience.
- Coming soon…job openings! We’re working on creating a page on our website where you can view open jobs, submit a resume or ask questions. We’ll keep you informed as soon as that happens!
Have a thought on our blog post? Please comment below, we love to start new discussions!