Happy February! We’re on the downhill to spring with Valentine’s Day, school vacation and three-day weekends all behind us. A month from now we’ll be talking baseball and landscaping.
AXIOM is having a great 2016 so far and we hope you are, too! Here’s what’s been going on with us.
- Welcome to our newest team member, Brad Mayo! Brad joins us as Director of Global Project Management Office (PMO). Brad will oversee professional services focusing on AXIOM’s Global and domestic projects and has more than 25 years’ experience. Thanks for joining us!
- Peter Ward and Bruce Berfield will be riding to fight cancer this summer in the annual Pan-Mass Challenge. Peter has done this in the past with great results and fantastic stories. This will be Bruce’s first year and we’re all rooting for him. In fact, Jason Ruff has decided to lend his support by volunteering the day of the race. We’ll be posting more updates as the race approaches.
- ATD Event! Come join us on April 1 for the 2016 New England Area Conference. AXIOM is sponsoring and will have a booth. Come by and say hello! Also, follow @atd on Twitter, Stacy Brinegar will be volunteering her time to tweet information leading up to the event. You can register here!
- Another event you might want to check out: The New England Software Symposium in Boston, March 18-20. This will be great for new technologies and best practices in the Java/JVM Software Development Space.
- Remember to check our Jobs page frequently, we’re always updating it with new opportunities. This month we’re looking for Program Leads, Instructional Designers and Learning Architects.
- Need a refresher in some MS Office topics? Or, want to learn more? Check out our MS Office page, you can sign up for classes you can take from the comfort of your own desk. They are taught remotely by a live instructor and are 90 minutes long.
Thanks for keeping up with us!
-Have a thought on our blog post? Please comment below, we love to start new discussions!