Last week we posted about AXIOM’s partner Eric Bloom of Manager Mechanics launching a new training program for IT Leadership and Management. The first session is approaching and you have plenty of time to sign up!
This new IT-LAMP (IT Leadership and Management Program) is a year-long IT leadership training program with three primary components:
1. Monthly live online classes
2. IT community via monthly teleconferences and online discussion boards
3. Online library of IT leadership and career tools and content
This is a twelve month rolling schedule and new participants can join the program at any time.
Here are the details on the first session:
Friday, April 8: Thinking like a CIO
- Four step awareness process
- State of the CIO
- Effect of IT megatrends on the CIO
- Becoming a thoughtful leader
- Future director of IT
- Role of the CDO
- Types of thought leadership
- Understanding the C-suite
- Building a professional brand
If you have any questions or would like to enroll, please feel free to contact AXIOM.
-Have a thought on our blog post? Please comment below, we love to start new discussions!