Happy September! Kids are back to school, vacations are over and schedules have settled down. Maybe now is the time to look for something new to do? If you have Learning Management System (LMS) experience, we should talk; we’d love for you to join our team.
We have an LMS Administrator position open, along with a Coordinator position. These are great opportunities and we want to get match the right person to the right job.
Here’s a brief description of both jobs. You can apply directly on our website, or feel free to contact us to start a conversation.
The Administrator will serve as primary support for troubleshooting learner and system issues, and will provide expertise and leadership in LMS Administration, train new/existing team members and trainers on utilizing the LMS as an administrator, create/enforce SOPs and consult with internal customers on the best way to deliver/assign training via the Learning Management System.
As the need for training events arise, the Administrator will ensure the following is successful surrounding training events:
- Enrollment of facilitators/learners into learning events
- Creation of events and offerings based on mappings of curricula to people and groups
- Management of event details in the LMS
- Creation and management of assessments
- Creation and distribution of reports
The LMS Administrator will also be responsible for the following:
- Troubleshooting inquiries related to training events
- Managing, responding and escalating issues from the team mailbox
- Training team members and trainers on how to utilize the LMS
- Assisting with ad hoc projects
This person will coordinate the design, production, and publication of educational activities, quizzes, test, surveys and evaluation forms in digital formats using author ware, including but not limited to Articulate Storyline, and HTML. The Coordinator will also:
- Provide design and technical support on the creation of digital media and work with Academy staff, 3rd party vendors to produce and publish educational activities, quizzes, test, surveys and evaluation forms in digital formats
- Coordinate end-user enrollments and course completions for certified and non-certified eLearning activities
- Manage day-to-day LMS operations administering and maintaining system integrations with other business lines and external vendors. Create and update Standard Operating Procedures related to these systems
- Perform day-to-day operations of the LMS. Includes working with IT staff and Manager, Learning to recommend and implement program enhancements, collaborate to resolve programming issues, and ensure the functionality of the program is intact. Provide member resource center with FAQs or job aids to assist with member inquires
- Provide support to resolved technical issues related to the LMS, CME Transcript Program
- Create and run reports in the LMS, Association Management System Software
We have plenty of other contract positions available and would love to talk with you about how we can help get you the right job. Fall isn’t necessarily known for ‘new beginnings’, but the leaves do change, so your job can too!
-Have a thought on our blog post? Please comment below, we love to start new discussions!