Happy November! Doesn’t this always feel like the fastest month? Next week is Thanksgiving and before you know it, you’ll be popping champagne on New Year’s Eve. Things certainly haven’t slowed here at AXIOM, we have a lot to share and even more coming.
Here’s what’s happening with us:
- Here are some great ATD Events, please consider attending or becoming a member!
- ATD Greater Boston: December 8, 2016, “Attention all Learning Sharks” at the Babson Executive Conference Center
- ATD Bay Colonies: December 8, 2016 “Charity and Cheer: Holiday Cocktail Party, in Celebration of Employee Learning Week, the Season of Giving, and YOU” Registration is required for this event. AXIOM will be a part of this, more details to come!
- ATD Central MA: December 15, 2016, “Successfully Negotiating Conflicts in the Workplace” at Central One Credit Union in Shrewsbury
- Looking for a job? Know someone who is? This could be full time or contract. We’re always looking for great talent to work. Right now some hot openings on our plate LMS Admins and Training Coordinators and ID’s with design thinking and learner experience. Visit our Jobs page to learn more.
- AXIOM’s very own Instructional Design partner Kirsten Rourke is presenting at DevLearn in Las Vegas this week. Best of luck to Kirsten! Her talk is called “Creativity and eLearning Go Hand in Hand”. Follow along with #devlearn. Here’s what you can learn through Kirsten’s talk:
- About two specific areas of creativity that are integral to successful eLearning
- How creativity can be used to solve functional skill issues
- Ways to explain how creativity contributes to business objectives
- About tools that can facilitate creativity in eLearning development
- MS Office classes are always available for you to take on your own time, in your own space. We have calendars updated through December. These virtual classes are 90 minutes, offer several topic choices and are geared toward all levels. Sign up anytime!
- We’re on Instagram! That’s right, in addition to being able to stay in touch and getting the news about us through Facebook, LinkedIn or Twitter, you can catch some great L&D pictures that we’ll be posting. Follow us! We’re “axiomlearn“.
-Have a thought on our blog post? Please comment below, we love to start new discussions!