We’ve been doing a lot of planning for 2018 around here, as I’m sure you are, too! Marketing, sales, business development, hiring, and so many other things are coming up. Including 2018 events! We have a big list of learning and development events and we’re trying to decide where to go.
There are some bigger ones we’re committing to, like:
- TICE: This is a big one! This will be held in Raleigh, North Carolina in June. AXIOM has both attended and sponsored in the past so stay tuned for some news from us early January!
- ATD NEAC: We’ve already told you that we’re the presenting sponsor for this show, so you know we’ll be fully represented! We hope to see you all there, please come find us! This show is in Chelmsford, Massachusetts in April and AXIOM is thrilled to be able to say we helped this insipiring event happen!
There are a few more events on our list of shows and conferences to consider:
- ATD TechKnowledge Conference in San Jose, California at the end of January
- Training 2018 – The Training Magazine in Atlanta, Georgia in February
- Spring CLO Show in Fort Lauderdale, Florida in March
- Learning Solutions Conference & Expo in Orlando, Florida in March
- ATD International Conference & Expo in San Francisco, California in May
- DevLearn in Las Vegas, Nevada in October
- Eliot Masie in Orlando, Florida in October
These are just a few of the shows and conferences that will pop up on 2018. We know there are so many more, so tell us where you are going! These are the ones we have our eyes on and we’d love to see you next year!
You can always find us at local shows, too. Most likely, we’ll be at events sponsored by ATD Greater Boston, ATD Bay Colonies and ATD Central Mass.
Keep up with our blog on event attendance, announcements and recaps!
-Have a thought on our blog post? Please comment below, we love to start new discussions!