We’re closing in on the END of February! The time of year when you know you can still get a huge snow storm, but it’s OK because sunset is almost 6 pm! We are officially one month away from spring. There are a lot of March events coming up and we’ve been busy, too. Here are some of the things that we’ve been up to:
- Join us at the 2017 ATD New England Area Conference! This event, called “DisrupTD: For the New World of Work” is being held March 30 and 31 in Chelmsford, MA. We’ll have a booth and we’re sponsoring the Ice Cream Social and the Popcorn Station! Register here, it’s not too late!
- ATD Greater Boston is sponsoring an event on March 8 in Needham, MA called “Looking Good on Paper: Career Positioning for L&D Professionals“. Join us!
- We are working with some new partners this year, and it’s going great!
- Karen Hinds of Workplace Success Group offers customized classes designed to create productive and admired leaders within your organization. Plus, Karen offers FREE monthly webinars that you can join. The next one is March 23 and is called, “How to Build a Culture that Supports Emerging Female Leaders”. Once we have the registration details we’ll let you know!
- Linda Wade is a Salesforce.com Certified Administrator and has a host of classes to help you with your CRM Change Enablement. Plus, she offers great Salesforce tips such as “The Top 10 Tips and Tricks for
- As usual, we always have open MS Office classes that you can take from the comfort of your own home or office. No traveling required, just 90 minutes, the internet and your computer. You’ll learn new tips and tricks from a live instructor! Choose any subject, Power Point, Outlook, Word, Excel…any of the MS Office suite.
- We have a few jobs open in, we’re trying to fill them before February is over! Do you know anyone that might fit the bill?
-Have a thought on our blog post? Please comment below, we love to start new discussions!