Are you looking to increase your networking power in order to drive a successful fundraising campaign? AXIOM friend and partner Karen Hinds of Workplace Success has a great LIVE workshop coming up next month that will teach you to do exactly that: Increase your quality relationships and launch a successful fundraising drive through this workshop.
Karen has 6 guest speakers lined up to help you prepare for fundraising success, grow your network and prospect list and to increase your donor contribution.
Here’s what you’ll get:
- A networking plan and deeper understanding of your ideal donor
- A list of follow-up techniques to fortify the bond between you and your prospects
- An understanding of critical mistakes fundraisers make and how to avoid them
- A list of things to do BEFORE you make the ask
- The strategies you’ll use in the immediate, mid-term, and long-term to build, grow, and maintain a vibrant fundraising network
- And, MOST IMPORTANTLY, the confidence and skills to inspire connections to donate to important work that changes lives, communities, and the environment
There are 4 modules in this half-day workshop and you’ll have plenty of time to ‘ask the experts’. You’ll get helpful checklists, worksheets and templates to guide you through your campaign and an e-copy of Karen’s book “Networking for a Better Position & More Profit”.
Join Karen on October 12 from 8:30 am to 12:30 pm at:
The Town and County Club
22 Woodland Avenue, Hartford, CT
You can register online or contact AXIOM and we’ll hold a spot for you!
-Have a thought on our blog post? Please comment below, we love to start new discussions!