Happy Holiday Season! We hope you had a restful Thanksgiving break and are looking forward to the hustle and bustle of December. Whatever you celebrate, we hope it’s wonderful! November was busy for us, even with the short week! Check out what’s going on with AXIOM:
- AXIOM is the presenting sponsor for the ATD New England Area Conference happening in March! The theme is, “Unleashing Organizational Performance, One Learner at a Time”. The ATD New Engand show will be held March 22 and 23 at the Radisson Hotel & Suites in Chelmsford, MA. Speakers, keynotes, exhibits and presenters have not been announced yet, but will be soon.
- Don’t forget about our open public MS Office classes. These are 90 minute events, a live instructor and online wherever you are. We have classes in December and January!
- Looking for a new contracting position? You’ve come to the right place, because we have open jobs right now that we’d love to fill! Take a look and if you’re not the right fit, send this link along to someone who is! We do have other open positions, so check out our website, we’re always updating it! If you don’t see what you are looking for, contact us anyway. We’re happy to meet qualified candidates with a wide range of skills.
- We wrote an article called, “Leadership in the L & D World“, but realized that this can apply to many different industries. Since we create custom training programs for any type of company, this leadership article is something we hope to share with many of our respected clients. We were featured on The Training Industry website and are pretty proud! Check it out!
- Join us for “Charity and Cheer with Judith Bowman of Protocol Consultants” at the Rhode Island Yacht Club in Cranston, RI on December 7. This event will focus on “professional networking and social savvy”. You can register through our blog post!
As you can see, AXIOM is working hard every day and had quite a busy November! We’re looking forward to the holidays and hopefully a little down time. Wishing you all a happy December!
-Have a thought on our blog post? Please comment below, we love to start new discussions!