AXIOM is looking for a Program Manager/Facilitator for a 6-12 month contract
ONSITE requirements and LOCAL candidates only, please
This is a 40 hours per week contract and the candidate must be willing to go to Cambridge, MA at least 40-50 percent of the time.
This position will play a role in the successful onboarding and integration of our client’s new hires’ comprehensive orientation program. The Program Manager/Facilitator will be a key team member and here’s what you’ll do:
- Collaborate with a cross-functional onboarding team to support the successful execution of the client’s new hire orientation program, including administrative and participant-related tasks, such as scheduling, attendance tracking, report building, communicating with hiring managers, and addressing technical issues that arise in a virtual environment.
- Serve as a new hire concierge, helping new employees navigate the organization and answer general onboarding-related questions, escalating critical issues as needed.
- Build trusting relationships across the business, including peers within and outside the HR department, such as Talent Acquisition, HR Operations, Digital, Travel & Meetings, Administrative Assistants, and Presenters.
- Track participant feedback and help implement improvement actions.
- Collaborate with the team, by supporting the steps to further develop a comprehensive learning environment for new hires, including evaluating program structure, content, and effectiveness, and researching and pursuing opportunities to build a sense of community within cohorts.
Here’s what needs to be brought to the table:
- Undergraduate degree in business, education, communications, or psychology
- Strong communication skills
- Proficiency with MS Office Suite (Excel, PowerPoint, Word)
- Proficiency in video conferencing and collaboration tools (Webex, Microsoft Teams, Miro, Slido)
- An inclination toward problem-solving when faced with challenges
- A point of view geared toward seeing every experience as an opportunity to learn
- No fear of asking questions
- Location: Ability to be on-site in Cambridge 2 days a week, as well as 1 full week a month (Sunday through Friday) when they host a monthly in-person workshop
** NOTE this is not training it is facilitation. The client has all materials already built and they need someone who is comfortable leading group exercises, walking through slides, keeping the audience engaged, and managing break-out groups. OVERALL strong platform skills.
If you are on the market and LOCAL to Cambridge, Ma, please forward your resume, and let’s connect for a call.