AXIOM Learning Solutions is looking for an Instructional Designer for a 6-month+ contract role.
Location: Rhode Island (REMOTE)
A COVID-19 vaccination is required for this position.
- Design curricula from needs analysis through evaluation including planning strategies for content, delivery, learner assessment, communications, and resources
- Work with steering committees to define measurable outcomes that align with business needs
- Write clear and detailed blueprints and design plans for curricula, programs, workshops, and courses
- Work closely with a team of developers, technologists, project managers, vendors, and subject matter experts to execute the learning strategy
- Collaborate with colleagues to create innovative methods and curricula, and provide expertise to implement those innovations
- Partner with technologists to integrate current and emerging educational and social networking technologies into outcomes-driven, impactful learning designs
- 5+ years of instructional design experience with a focus on active learning methodologies and blended curricula, degree or certificate in instructional design preferred
- 3-5 years of Corporate Learning and Development Experience
- Functional knowledge of the latest development tools including Captivate, Storyline, Camtasia, and Vyond (GoAnimate).
- Experiential learning Experience Required AND SAMPLES
- Demonstrated experience in curriculum and program design that spans several months
- Demonstrated knowledge of the issues, best practices, and innovations in corporate education and connecting the impact of learning on business results
- Ability to manage projects and perform in situations involving simultaneous initiatives and a degree of ambiguity
- Ability to work collaboratively and effectively with diverse colleagues in a cross-cultural, multi-disciplinary environment
- Talent for listening carefully and communicating tactfully
- Ability to work with a systems perspective in a fast-paced, complex environment with minimum supervision