“It’s the most wonderful time…” Happy Holidays everyone! Whatever you celebrate, wherever you are, however you get there, we wish you the best and hope you have a relaxing, fun, magical time. 2016 is right around the corner and we hope it’s your best year yet!
As usual, we’ve been pretty busy at AXIOM (not too busy to enjoy some turkey leftovers!) Here are a few thing we’ve been up to:
- Congrats to Peter Ward and Stacy Brinegar for winning a contest to come up with a new slogan for WorkCentral, the building our offices are in. Check out their great new website here!
- We launched our new Jobs page! That’s right, if you need a project, a contract assignment or something more, look here. We have a few jobs posted now and will update them regularly. If you don’t see what you are looking for, contact us anyway, we are always working on more opportunities.
- Don’t forget, for more news and notes as they happen, follow us on Twitter, Facebook and LinkedIn!
- Need any MS Office refreshers? Or want to learn more? Check out our Open enrollment MS Office classes! Word, Excel, Power Point, Access, Outlook, SharePoint, all at your fingertips. Take a 90 minute class from the comfort of your own office or home. Take them online and hone those skills! We’ll be updating it with the February schedules shortly, stay tuned!
- Ready for 2016? We’re not sure we are either! But it’s coming and we’re excited! Contact us if you need classes or help with projects anytime in 2016.
- Kicking off the holiday season, Peter Ward attended the ATD Bay Colonies Holiday Cocktail Party this week. Price of admission? A canned good or winter socks or gloves to go to the Rhode Island Food Bank and Crossroads RI. Good food, a few drinks, and a donation to support those less fortunate? We think this was a success!
–Have a thought on our blog post? Please comment below, we love to start new discussions!