Happy (almost) fall! It’s September and we have a lot of news and notes coming out of AXIOM. This promises to be a busy fall for us and we’ll be sure to keep you up to date with all the latest.
- Our biggest news is the addition of Sarah Tiernan to our team! Welcome again, and we’re glad to have you!
- One more final congratulations for Peter Ward and Bruce Berfield for completing the PanMass Challenge. We’re so happy for you! And donations are still being accepted so it’s not too late to support this amazing cause.
- MS Office classes are always available for you to take on your own time, in your own space. We have calendars updated through November. These are 90 minutes and offer several topic choices and are geared toward all levels. Sign up anytime!
- Looking for a job? Know someone who is? This could be full time or contract. We’re always looking for great talent to work with or help find the right job home. Right now some hot openings on our plate LMS Admins and Coordinators and Instructional Designers. Visit our Jobs page to learn more.
- Join AXIOM at the next ATD Bay Colonies Chapter meeting on October 18. “Navigating your L&D Career: Perspectives from the Top”. Register here!
- More centrally located? ATD Central MA has an event on September 22. “Mentoring: Formal, Informal and Impactful”. Register here!
- Boston ATDers, on October 13 you can join this event: “Leading Great Meetings: New Ways to Solve your Meeting Challenges”. Register here!
As you can see, a lot is going on. Here’s a teaser for our next News and Notes…we’re working on something big…maybe a new website design? You’ll have to stay tuned to find out!
Thanks for keeping up with us!
-Have a thought on our blog post? Please comment below, we love to start new discussions!