The AXIOM team extends our warmest congratulations to Eric Bloom, friend and owner of Manager Mechanics whose book just hit #1 on Amazon!
Eric’s book, “Productivity Driven Success” promises to “widens your perspective on productivity enhancement and outlines a strategy to assure your efforts are aligned with corporate goals”.
The book has dozens of 5 star reviews and positive comments. Now is the perfect time to grab this book while the promotional price of $.99 for your Kindle is still available!
A basic premise of the book is that no one cares about productivity. What they care about is the time, money and resources that it provides. Also, from an organizational perspective, there are four other outputs that may even be of greater value, they are increased quality, reduced risk, quicker product delivery and enhanced employee culture. This widened view of productivity can be achieved via the three core principles within the book:
1. Creation of a productivity culture via six defined cultural enablers
2. Enhance productivity in any or all of the following eight areas:
- Constructive Delegation
- Ongoing Process Improvement
- Communication Efficiency
- Knowledge storage and transfer
- Time Management
- Asset Reuse
- Intelligent Meeting Management
- Leveraging the zone
3. Creation of a repeatable and measurable productivity enhancement process via the seven steps of the Productivity Pyramid
Congratulations again, Eric, we’re thrilled for you and even happier to say that we work with such talent!
-Have a thought on our blog? Please comment below, we love to start new discussions!