Looking out our window and seeing lots of green grass and blue sky can give anyone spring fever. But, we’re still full steam ahead here at AXIOM. A lot of great things are going on here and we’ve got some great events to share with you, too.
- Tonight! Peter Ward is attending the ATD Boston “Measuring ROI in Learning & Development” event in Waltham. It’s not too late to make your way down there and say hello!
- Peter will also attend the ATD Bay Colonies meeting “Making Training Stick: Ensuring Transfer” on June 2 in Lincoln, RI. Registration is open.
- June and July MS Office classes are available now! Visit our MS Office page and sign up for 90-minute virtual classes you can take from the comfort of your own home or office. There are still classes left in May, too!
- New Jobs on the Jobs Page! Check it out, send a resume, refer a friend, share on social media. We’re always looking for great new people to add to our team.
- AXIOM Partner Karen Stacey is hosting a “Results Roadmap” event May 17 in Rockland, MA. This will teach you to provide focus for reaching your goals.
- Partner Eric Bloom’s IT-LAMP program is in full swing, but you can join anytime. It’s a year-long IT leadership training program with three primary components: on-line classes, monthly teleconferences and discussion boards and an online library of IT leadership career tools. Topics are independent so you won’t miss anything if you join in now.
- Another partner of ours, Kirsten Rourke, is speaking at the Adobe eLearning Conference in May in Washington D.C. Kirsten will be speaking on “Creativity and Learning Go Hand-in-Hand”. It’s not too late to register!
Thanks for keeping up with us!
-Have a thought on our blog post? Please comment below, we love to start new discussions!