Interested in learning about SAP?
AXIOM’s partner BI Training Associates is offering open enrollment classes you can take from your own computer. As an SAP Business Objects Certified Education Partner BI Training Associates is authorized to present public classes.
This 1-day hands-on workshop for Web Intelligence users upgrading to Version 4.1 of SAP’s BI solutions will be held on Friday, September 11, 2015 from 9:30 am to 4:30 pm.
Here’s what the class is about:
This virtually-delivered workshop is geared to those with previous experience creating report documents or analytics using the Business Objects Web Intelligence designer, and who have or will soon be migrating to Version 4.x of the SAP Business Objects tools.
With effective hands-on exploration and demonstration, this one-day session will highlight the significant improvements and changes to the Web Intelligence user interface, new features that assist the report designer as well as the consumers of your work & data.
The workshop will be presented by SAP-credentialed instructor and senior BI architect, Alan Sawyer, and will address the following topics:
- The updated Web Intelligence interface
- Reporting design improvements in Version 4.x
- Setting User Preferences
- Working with the updated Query Panel
- Rich Client vs. Web-based reporting
- A sampling of the new charting options in Version 4.x
- A review of the updated functions and related options
- Publishing v4.x documents & reports
- Scheduling & distributing v4.x documents & reports
- A simplified understanding of the SAP Universe layer
- Updates included in the latest Service Pack (#6)
- As time permits, the instructor will address additional advanced report design topics of interest to the class
To sign up, click here!
As an added bonus, enter AXIOM in your registration message or when speaking to BI Training Associates when registering and receive an SAP LED flashlight or LED bike-light with our appreciation!