It's been quite a year!
As we finish the final few weeks of 2022, we wanted to share with you some of the top resources and news from AXIOM Learning Solutions this year. We hope you find them useful in your planning for next year. And as always, please reach out if you’d like to discuss a current challenge or a future learning initiative. Your success is our goal.
A year of insights for you to use.
This year, we introduced a new series of articles and a podcast, sharing thoughts and perspectives on improving performance through learning. You can review all of our articles on our website. Here are some highlights:
Culture drives performance.
Learning drives culture.
As organizations of all types focus on meeting the evolving needs of the business and the workforce, L&D has a new opportunity to partner with human resources and organizational leadership to build a culture that fosters psychological safety—to support recruitment, retention and engagement. Read the article →
Embrace Agile to Create Change
Creating meaningful change is at the core of L&D’s mission. Developing an agile mindset can foster collaboration and support an organization that approaches tasks with a clear perspective, increased creativity and innovation. Watch the webinar recording →
Building Tomorrow’s Workforce
AXIOM brought together three of our industry’s leading experts on managing organizational transformation through learning. Together, Laurie Johnson (formerly Accenture), Michael Griffiths (Deloitte) and Breck Marshall (PwC) shared their thoughts on how we can support and prepare tomorrow’s workforce. Watch the highlights →
Why Leader Development at All Levels is So Important
In this article, we explore the role of leadership skills, and how leader development at all levels can help your organization adapt, change and succeed. Read the article →
This year, we launched the AXIOM Insights podcast featuring conversations with learning leaders and professionals, sharing ideas you can use to create impactful learning programs. (We’re thrilled the podcast was recognized with awards from the Vega Digital Awards and the Internet Marketing Association, who awarded it Best Podcast – Informational!) View the list of all available podcast episodes here.
- Developing Learning at the Moments of Need: A conversation with Becton Dickinson’s Cleon McClure and AXIOM consultant Enid Crystal about how they collaborated to assess organizational needs and develop learning resources, structures and processes to support BD’s global teams. Listen to the podcast →
- Building a Diverse, Equitable and Inclusive Culture that Supports Performance: Featuring diversity, equity and inclusion expert Karen Hinds, we explore how and why DEI can be integrated into leadership development and viewed as an organizational strategic change initiative. Listen to the podcast →
- Managing Learning in Changing Business Conditions: AXIOM president Herb Blanchard is joined by Doug Harward, a training leader with decades of experience managing outsourced training projects; Doug is the co-founder and Executive Chairman of TrainingIndustry.com. Listen to the podcast →
- Developing Technical and Business Skills for IT Professionals: We speak with trainer, author, speaker, coach and entrepreneur Eric Bloom about the learning needs of IT professionals—technical skills, business skills and leadership skills—and how to support IT staff with the right learning at the right time. Listen to the podcast →
AXIOM expanded our capabilities to serve the learning needs of your organization with the launch of the new AXIOM Strategy & Leadership Practice. Lead by Susan Franzen, the team specializes on helping learning leaders support change initiatives, develop leaders at all organizational levels, and to develop the competencies needed to create businesses that are able to adapt and evolve to anticipate market and customer needs. Learn more about the Strategy & Leadership Practice and AXIOM’s Curated Leadership Programs →
In just the past few months, AXIOM Learning Solutions has been recognized as an industry leader with multiple Top Training Companies awards from industry analyst Training Industry, in the following categories:
- Learning Services — as a top provider of on-demand learning talent for any level or role, short-term or long-term, at any location or combination of locations. Learn more →
- Custom Content Development — for our capabilities in developing and adapting learning content for any topic and delivery modality, and ability to satisfy a wide range of client requirements, including microlearning, AR/VR, simulations, and more. Learn more →
- IT and Technical Training — for our ongoing public and private vILT classes on the Microsoft 365 suite of applications, as well as broad capabilities in programming languages and other technical topics, including the ability to develop training for clients’ proprietary or specific systems or requirements. Learn more →
AXIOM’s 90-minute, live, instructor-led classes will develop your team’s skills with the most-used Microsoft apps.
This month and every month, AXIOM is running dozens of live, instructor-led Microsoft training classes covering Excel, Word, OneNote, Teams, and more. We guarantee listed classes will run — no cancellations or rescheduling. View the schedule of upcoming Microsoft classes →
What AXIOM Can Do For You
Training Staff Augmentation
On-Demand Additions to Your Team (full-time, part-time, short-term or long-term, all L&D roles and levels)
New Content, Learning Maps, Strategies, Learning Program Management
On-Site, Virtual, Blended or any combination
Strategy & Leadership Practice
Benefit from the expertise and facilitation of our team of professionals who bring together programs and services that build internal leadership capabilities to prepare your organization to tackle market needs and overcome organizational challenges.
Curated Leadership Programs™
Leader development programs using blended learning methodologies and the latest science of learning
This email is a production of Axiom Learning Solutions, LLC. Copyright © 2022.
AXIOM Learning Solutions and Curated Leadership Programs are trademarks of Axiom Learning Solutions, LLC. No claims are made to third party trademarks. Microsoft, Microsoft 365, Microsoft Access, Microsoft OneDrive, Microsoft Excel, Microsoft Word and Microsoft Windows are trademarks of the Microsoft group of companies.